Akamai BLACK BALM
No fluff | no inflated costs | no toxic chemicals | no hype
Made in USA
Akamai BLACK BALM
Our all-purpose, deep moisturizer, and healing balm.
Powerful plant-based nutrients & nothing else. An essential tool for helping to repair damaged and distressed skin — from chapped lips and minor burns to super dry skin or eczema. It's not your average healing balm. New, updated formula!
- Loaded with over 100 naturally occurring bioactive compounds, think: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, polyphenols, and more.
- Leverages key ingredients known to help improve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, while speeding the healing of minor wounds and burns.
- The natural dark color comes from the polyphenols and biologically active ingredients in unrefined avocado oil, tamanu oil, fulvic acid, and black cumin seed oil - all powerful healers.
- Helps protect skin from moisture loss and UV damage. Candelilla wax helps lock in moisture while avocado oil, shea butter, and fulvic acid provide some natural protection and cellular defense from the sun’s rays.
- As always: No synthetic or natural derived chemicals, cheap fillers, dyes, or fragrances. Color and scents are a byproduct of the ingredients we use - no superficial BS, just concentrated healing goodness. Earthy, grassy scent.
- 87% certified organic ingredients. VEGAN.
2 oz Glass Jar | Made in USA | TSA Compliant
Black Balm has healed my cracked and peeling heels beautifully, and it's helping with athlete's foot fungus, too. It has helped my 92-yr-old mom's dry skin, too. Love it!
I love this product for so many things! I use it daily for my lips and on my super dry finger tips. It has healed the cracks in my skin that have been plaguing me all winter long!! I got used to the smell the more I used it:)
I have extremely sensitive skin that reacts to pretty much anything I come in contact with. I ordered black balm a year ago and it has helped to clear up countless rashes, a few burns, irritated itchy skin on my face, scalp, and entire body. I also use it on my face before walking/running in cold air. No more chapped skin! I’ve tried several other salves throughout my life, but black balm beats them all. The smell was initially difficult for me to handle since i wasn’t accustomed to it. Once I associated it with olives (which I love), it doesn’t bother me at all.
I really like this. Skincare is new to me and I feel like I nailed it with this stuff.
I love black balm for my heels, hands and any other itchy or irritated spots I have. Definitely on my auto order list!
I like this balm - it feels nourishing to my skin, which seems to soak it up pretty well. I haven’t had as much success as I would have hoped using it on a few difficult spots on my hands, but it’s only been a couple weeks. I’m going to keep trying it on my hands and see how it goes over time. I like the fact that it contains absorbable trace minerals. I don’t mind the smell - in fact, I enjoy it. The balm in my jar wasn’t totally homogeneous when I received it. I don’t know if I should have stirred it upon reception; maybe that would have helped its effectiveness.
I ran out of Black Balm several months ago and spaced on reordering. Thrilled to get restocked! I used it for hair pomade and whenever my skin gets really dry or damaged. Will dray fall / winter coming up it is one of my go tos -- works excellent as a lip balm too.
The best my hands have felt after working all day at the hospital. Washing hands and using hand sanitizer a thousand times a day was harsh on my skin. I also found it helps soothe my skin when it gets irritated due to allergies. Thank you!
I went from regular tube toothpaste (💪 & 🔨) to the Mineral Toothpaste Powder. The transition was easy & I like the Mineral Toothpaste Powder better!
I got the Skin Fuel as an after shave. I’ll have to use it longer to properly comment on it, likewise for the Black Balm. I’m still trying to get used to the scent of both.
Lovely balm; smell’s a bit off putting. Great moisturizer.