Many of you have probably heard about the big federal lawsuit involving fluoride.
There has been a nearly decade-long legal battle between the Fluoride Action Network, Food and Water Watch, Organic Consumers Association, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Many good dentists, doctors, watchdog groups and informed citizens have been sounding alarms for years.
Here are some resources and highlights as of 3.30.2023...
- U.S. National Toxicology Program study regarding fluoride toxicity. (This is the actual 1500-page report.) The trial has exposed that the report "was blocked by US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) leadership and concealed from the public for the past 10 months. The NTP reported 52 of 55 studies found decreases in child IQ associated with increase in fluoride, a remarkable 95% consistency." -- Fluoride Action Network
In the NTP summary, it states “this review finds, with moderate confidence, that higher fluoride exposure is consistently associated with lower IQ in children. More studies are needed to fully understand the potential for lower fluoride exposure to affect children’s IQ.”
"The Deadly Toxin Lurking in Your Water" This 34 min video segment by The Highwire gives an excellent overview of the case against fluoride.
It includes a riveting interview with an investigative journalist covering the trial. Fascinating and enlightening -- definitely worth watching. The information revealed by attorneys using FOIA requests (freedom of information act) is shocking. (Interview itself is aprox 9 min into this clip)
Censored Review On Fluoride’s Toxicity Will Soon Be Made Public (Feb. 20, 2023)
- Internal CDC Emails Claim Assistant Secretary for Health Blocked Release of Fluoride Review (Jan 5, 2023)
- US Government Releases Censored Documents Detailing Fluoride’s Impact on Childhood IQ (March 16, 2023)
- The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. Covers much of the background that is coming to light as to why we have been using fluoride -- a fascinating read.
Fluoride Action Network
- Dentists voicing concern regarding growing fluoride hesitancy — this recent study (Jan 2023) was conducted to better assess and address growing concerns over the health and safety of fluoride by parents/caregivers. The goal of the research behind the study is to come up with better ways to work around fluoride hesitancy to get more caregivers to go forward with fluoride treatments.
(Even with the mounting evidence regarding the risks of fluoride the machine keeps moving forward. Ugh.)
- A natural way (turmeric) to potentially help heal from Fluoride's toxic effects.
A few way we can help tp avoid fluoride and support natural tooth remineralization.
With a little know-how and the right tools, you can empower the body's natural ability to remineralize teeth.
And our Akamai Mineral Toothpowder and Oral Care Car Complete Kit can help. Both work synergistically to support remineralization and a truly healthy mouth. Every ingredient used is 100% natural, minimally processed, bioactive, and known to benefit oral health.